For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall be deemed to mean:
Hibiscus Ridge Villa, Davenport, FL 33897
Mr & Mrs G Say of 3 Maiden Erlegh Avenue, Bexley, Kent, DA5 3PB, United Kingdom
The lead name and signatory on the Booking Form as well as all named guests on said Booking Form.
The signing of these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of such by The Client and warrants that he/she is authorised to accept them on behalf of all other names detailed on the Booking Form.
1. A deposit of 20% of the total cost of the booking is payable at the time of booking. The balance of the total rental cost is payable eight weeks prior to departure. Bookings within eight weeks of departure require full payment at the time of booking.
2. Credit card payments attract a service charge of 4%
3. A conditional refundable security deposit of £300.00/$450 is payable two weeks before the arrival date. This will be refunded in full after confirmation from our management agents that no untoward loss or damage has occurred during the use of The Property, its equipment and its contents by the The Client or other parties named on the Booking Form. The amount of the security deposit does not limit The Client’s liability, and if any loss or damage is caused to The Property, its equipment or contents which exceeds the value of the security deposit, The Client will be held accountable for any costs incurred to put right the damage or loss
4. If the final payment is not paid eight weeks prior to departure The Owners reserve the right to cancel the booking, although 7 days’ notice of such cancellation will be provided to give The Client to rectify matters. In the event of such cancellation, any deposit paid will be forfeited.
5. The Owners accept no responsibility for, and shall not be held liable, for loss of or changes to the booking that are a consequence of force majeure events; eg strikes, floods, fires, airport closures, weather or any other event beyond their direct control.
6. It is the responsibility of The Client to adhere to the pool safety guidelines detailed at The Property and to ensure proper use of the safety equipment provided. Notwithstanding this, The Owners accept no liability for injuries caused as a result of using The Property’s swimming pool.
7. The Owners will make every effort to ensure that all the advertised equipment and facilities of The Property are available for use throughout The Client’s stay. However, in the unlikely event of the withdrawal or malfunction of any facility or item of equipment, The Owners can accept no liability for such.
8. The Property is booked exclusively for the use of the persons named on the Booking Form.
No other persons may use The Property without the prior written confirmation of The Owners.
9. The Client agrees to treat The Property, its equipment and its contents with due care and attention and shall leave The Property in a reasonable state of cleanliness, with all furniture in the same position as found upon arrival.
10. The Client agrees to set the alarm on every occasion The Property is vacated for the protection of its equipment and contents and those of The Client.
11. If The Client makes use of the barbecue, this shall be cleaned in accord with the instructions provided. Failure to leave the barbecue as found will result in a deduction of £50.00 / $75.00 from the security deposit.
12. The Owners shall not be held liable for the loss or interruption of mains services such as gas, water, electricity, water or drainage.
13. The Owners cannot accept any responsibility for loss of, damage to or theft of The Clients’ property or belongings whilst in The Property. The Client is responsible for personal medical, travel and ‘all-risks’ insurance.
14. No pets are permitted in The Property. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the forfeiture of the entire security deposit.
15. No smoking is permitted within The Property. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the forfeiture of the entire security deposit.
16. In the unlikely event that, due to circumstances beyond their control, The Owners have to cancel the booking, The Owners will only be liable to refund in full monies already paid by The Client.
17. The Owners reserve the right to refuse acceptance of any booking at any time at their discretion, and reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time if all the terms and conditions of the booking are not fulfilled.
18. The Property will be available from 4pm on the day of scheduled arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure, unless agreed otherwise in writing with The Owners.
19. Throughout these Terms and Conditions the singular shall mean the plural, and masculine the feminine, and all agreements shall be construed as joint and several.
20. These Terms and Conditions and the booking itself shall be governed by English law.
21. In the event that The Client wishes to or requires to cancel the booking, such cancellation must be in writing. The following cancellation charges, based on scheduled arrival date, shall apply to any cancellation made by The Client, notwithstanding that if The Owners can secure a direct replacement booking, the relevant cancellation charges shall be refunded to The Client:
More than 56 days: the booking deposit
Less than 56 days: 100% of the total rental cost